There's more to it, but I'm too lazy to copy and paste the sections. Deal with it.
If you don't like it, I don't care.
* My name is Jennifer.
* I'm always looking for excuses to take the train into the city.
* No one cares that you like long walks on the beach. Everyone likes long walks on the beach.
* I'd rather know what you're thinking when you take those walks. Or if you see an owl.
* Being fake exhausts me. I'm real to a fault. The worst boss I've ever had told me that I need to work on my poker face. No thanks. Life is too short for a poker face. I'm happy wearing my face.
* My roommate told me yesterday that I have a "storyteller voice." A lot of my stories sound outlandish but are actually true. Ever hear the expression "That could only happen to you?" That's me.
* I grew up in a silly, zany, crazy family and am richly blessed with the best fan club on earth. We're not perfect, we don't try to be, and we celebrate our uniqueness.
* I'm fiercely loyal to people. My parents have been together for over 35 years. It's hard to ignore that kind of example.
* I've lived in Greenwich long enough to know that anyone can make money... not everyone can make a life. Money makes things comfortable, no doubt. But I've learned firsthand that it doesn't buy happiness (or class.)
* I watched "The Philadelphia Story" last night - 1940's movie with Katharine Hepburn, Cary Grant and Jimmy Stewart. Best line? Katharine Hepburn (as Tracy Lord) - "The right time to make up your mind about people... is never." Inspiration is everywhere - even in old black and white films :) I love finding things like that. You never know when you're going to need a line like that. I collect them like stamps.
* A sense of humor is a must. If you're not funny, I can't be seen in public with you.
I like this summary of me. I get very depressed when I see the other profiles. I saw one guy's profile yesterday that said, "I enjoy dancing and smiling." Really? That's really amazing, because I didn't think anyone enjoyed smiling. I can't believe how revealing that is. I feel like he might be my soulmate. I really enjoy smiling too, and I never thought I'd find someone who shared that interest. Maybe dating really isn't so hard after all.
I also love the profiles where the guys say, "I'm really funny, have a great sense of humor, make all my friends laugh, am the life of the party, etc.." Um... no. You're not funny. If you're funny, you don't have to say it. I want to write back to these guys and tell them just how un-funny they are. Maybe that's what I'll do tonight.
Or maybe I'll just dance and smile. I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it, but I really enjoy those two things.